Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mr. Donut Man meets my Seminary Class

So, here we are.  We all go through life like Mr. Donut Man, with this need to fill this gaping center spot in our bosoms so as to feel whole, completely loved and at peace. We can try to fill this spot with all sorts of stuff but never really feel quite whole. Going to and fro searching for what is missing.

When I went to Krispy Kreme at 5:45am this morning,  I was stunned to learn that they don't sell the holes! It's not that the holes do not exist... They had been shipped off to grocery stores in the area.   I had to go find them!

At first this was so sad to me for in my analogy the Donut Hole represents Christ.  How we need to always have Christ as the center of our lives, In our hearts or we will feel quite empty no matter what else we try to cram in there. So in the end I guess it was fitting that I had to go in search to find Him.

I'm happy to report that Mr. Donut has been reunited with his Divine Center.

Today was Birthday Friday. Donuts & Scripture Mastery games.