Thursday, September 12, 2013

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2011

Happy Valentines!


I LOVE Valentine's day! I love to find all sorts of ways to say "I think you're grand!"
I know, some will say, "Humbug! Don't need a holiday to say that!" But I don't care what grumpy has to say. I have always LOVED Valentine's day! It's not the roses, or the candy. It's the perfect excuse to brighten someones day. It makes my heart swell. I love to cover an unassuming friends door with big red hearts,  I love to surprise my kids. I love to write silly anonymous love notes to be delivered to them at school. I love to decorate Jon's office so the whole world knows I'm crazy about him. I love Valentine's Day!
I suppose it would only make sense that almost 20 years ago I married Cupid himself. His birthday is in fact today you know.   He knows that though I'm about scattering heart shaped sprinkles everywhere I go today,  that at the end of the day my whole heart will always be his! And his birthday is not lost in it.